Thursday, January 22, 2009

Botanical Blooms Monogram


I am in a swap for new Sale-A-Bration sets and I chose Botanical Blooms. I thought I would do something different for the participants and decided on a personalized monogram for everyone (there are 8). I hope they like it. This is the third of 3 different designs for this swap.
I used Riding Hood Red Pattern paper with matching card base matted with Chocolate Chip. Lovely Letters monograms set was used stamped in Basic Brown and mounted with a Styled Silver hardware frame. What do you think?

9 comments:

JulieA said...

I think it's beautiful. They'd better like them! Love that patterned Riding Hood DP.

mudmaven said...

These are gorgeous! I'm sure everyone is going to be thrilled! ~chris

Jacquel said...

Beautiful cards Joanne! love the colors and everything else about them...tfs!!!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, love these, Joanne!!!! Great colors and the monograms set off with the hardware is just rich!!!! Great flower image, too. Sale-a-bration, huh? Oh, dear!!!! I may need this one!!!
Great work!!!!

Becky said...

These came out gorgeous, I love how you did the monograms and the dp is lovely. They will love these.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Ok...seriously quit making so many cards...the pressure to keep up is making me crazy...LOL Great Work...you inspire me!

stampsndeidre said...

This wasn't one of the sets that jumped out at me from the sale-a-bration brochure and I wasn't going to get it. These cards have me seriously rethinking that! They are gorgeous!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Cute cute samples! I love that layout and the papers and image work so well together!

sumbine said...

Fabulous cards!
I like the dp and the beautiful image.