Friday, December 5, 2008

Lace Snowflakes


My favorite color combination for this season is any light shade of blue with Real Red. For this one I dug out some Cool Caribbean. I used the old retired SU set Lace Snowflakes. I love it and will never part with it, no way, no how. I embossed background flakes in Iridescent Ice and larger one in white. Made a glitter window by punching a circle, covering with tape and sprinkling with Dazzling Diamonds. Behind this round window is a large flake from the set in Carribean ink. Added a Fire rhinestone brad and mounted this panel up on dimensionals. Red satin ribbon unknown. Cool Caribbean, Real Red, and Whisper White cs. Much more sparkly in real life!

4 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Ooooh!! Gorgeous and sparkly, I love it!!

JulieA said...

I love your totally thin strips of red behind the main cardstock and then the way you made the red "sing" with the ribbon. Beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love how you added the hint of red...looks gorgeous and I love all the sparkle!!! Beautifully doen, Joanne!!!

Jacquel said...

Wow, I could be on your blog all day telling you how beautiful your work is!!! Love everything Sweetie...your work is just fabulous!!!!!